Dickson, Hickman, Humphreys, Houston, Robertson, Williamson & Perry counties.
|If you're considering an abortion, you may not even need one.
There are two questions you need answers to right now.
1. Am I really pregnant?
It is possible to have a positive test at home and not be pregnant. The best way to confirm your pregnancy is to have a medical quality pregnancy test, followed up with a confidential ultrasound exam at CareNet Pregnancy Medical Center.
Call for an appointment.
2. How far along am I?
How far along you are will determine what kind of abortion procedure you would be eligible to receive, which impacts the cost and risks to your health. Based on the information you give us about your last menstrual period, CareNet Pregnancy Medical Center can let you know how far along you are.
- We know that an unplanned pregnancy can create a lot of questions with no easy answers. Let us help you understand your options.
- Because everyone should have access to this information, our services, even the ultrasound exam, are provided free of charge.
- Call for your confidential appointment.
- CareNet Pregnancy Medical Center cares about your health. And because we do not perform abortions or arrange adoptions, we have no financial interest in your decision. You deserve to make an informed decision. Call us today at 615-446-0701.
- Our services are available regardless of income, race, or religion.
|CareNet respects your right to privacy. All communication is kept confidential.
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy and have questions or would like to talk with a peer counselor, please call us at (615) 446-0701 or visit our office at 305 S. Main Street, Dickson, Tennessee (conveniently located near the War Memorial Building).